Thursday, June 2, 2011

James, Wade and Bosh too Much for Mavs in Game 1 of NBA Finals 2011

The Trio of Lebron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh was just too much for the Dallas Mavericks in game 1 of their NBA Finals as Miami wins 92-84. James led Miami with 24 points while Wade and Bosh each scored 22 and 19 points respectively. While Dallas was led by Dirk Nowitzki's 27 points.

Although the games was tight on all 3 quarters of the game, the Heats power trio exploded in the 4th quarter and blew the game wide open.

I gotta admit it, I did not expect Miami to reach the NBA finals this year, I thought they can only reach as far as the Eastern Finals. I know that they would be a powerhouse team, but I never thought they would be this dominant this year, maybe the following year, but not this year.

Game 2 is Thursday in Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin