Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Scrub Suit for Casual Wear

Scrub suits nowadays are not only used for nurses working in the hospitals or student nurses for their scrub uniforms. Even people not from the medical field are using scrub suits as a casual wear. Some people wear scrub tops together with a denim jeans, especially males.

I don't know the reason behind this trend if I may call it that way. Maybe because of the design of the scrubs. I can't blame people why they like wearing one, because during my days as a nursing student I too love wearing my scrubs outside of my duty. Scrubs are comfortable to wear, it's loose, it's elegant, the V-neck design makes us big guys look smaller hahahaha.

Most people buy their scrubs online because of the various designs they can offer. I too am planning to buy a color green scrubs because I really like earth colors. You should try buying one too, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. scrub suit for formal wear is something different

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin