Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's Ginebra Versus TNT in the PBA Commissioner's Final

Ginebra defeated Smart Gilas 92-85 last night to face early qualifier TNT. Lets talk first about Smart Gilas at the start of the tournament I was not in favor of letting Smart Gilas joining the conference, because for me it would not benefit the Smart Gilas team, but against Ginebra I have changed my mind. The physical play of Ginebra, the defense, and the way the fans of ginebra was in all out support of the Gins King was for me a very good experience for the national squad. I think with this experience I hope it would toughen up the Nationals to help them reach their goal in qualifying for the Olympics.

And now for the winner Ginebra, with their import struggling their locals showed up to play, especially Ronald Tubid, his 3's in the final quarter was a dagger in the hearts of the nationals, Tubid end up scoring 22 points to lead the Gin Kings, while Douthit in foul trouble in the second half lead the nationals with 25 points.

The best of 7 finals between TNT and Ginebra will be on Wednesday (April 27, 2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin